Bel Acres Thursday Night Men’s League 2020
Welcome to the 2020 Bel Acres Men’s League. The League is open to both Members and Non- Members. The opening day for this year’s league is currentlu planned for Thursday May 28th. The league will be played either on a Wednesday or a Thursday due to outside events booked on Thursdays. This has been done so that every week is an 18 hole event. This is indicated on the schedule below.
Members Fee: $5.00 weekly fee for the prize pool. Optional: $5.00 for the skins game. $1 for the putt.
Non-Members Fees: These fees cover the 18 hole green fee & golf car
- $525 for the full 14-week schedule. All Taxes included
- Weekly drop in fee $38 all taxes included
- Click for the Non-Member Registration form.
- $5.00 weelky for the prize pool. Optional: $5.00 for the skins game. $1 for the putt.
Schedule: There will be 14 weeks of league play in total. All dates are 18-hole events with be a 5:15pm shotgun start. Please note that the league will be played on either Wednsdays or Thursday due to outside golf tournamnet scheduled for Thursdays
- Thursday - May 28th
- Thursday - June 4th
- Thursday - June 11th
- Thursday - June 18th
- Thursday - June 25th
- Thursday - July 2nd
- Wednesday - July 8th
- Wednesday - July 15th
- Wednesday - July 22nd
- Wednesday - July 29th
- Wednesday - August 5th
- Wednesday - August 19th
- Thursday - September 3rd Windup Event
Dinner: Our chef will offer a few menu choices each week. These must be pre-ordered in the pro shop prior to tee off. Due to the number of people descending on the dining room at one time it is not possible to accommodate everyone ordering off the menu upon finishing.
Skins: There will be an optional skins game played every week. The cost is $5. Skins are paid out on gross scores only.
- Low Gross
- Low Net
- 2 Closest to the Pins
Shot in the Dark Putt: Every person who plays in Men’s Night is required to put a loonie in the jar prior to teeing off. When prizes are awarded, three lucky gentlemen will have their names drawn out of a hat to putt for the cash! The putt is normally about 60 feet, and in the dark, however, some lighting will be provided. If no one sinks the putt the money is carried over to the following week.
- Members will use their Golf Canada Handicap for League play
- Non-members without a Golf Canada Handicap will use 75% of a “Speculated”handicap the first week. League scores will then be used to determine a handicap for the remainder of the season.