2024 Bel Acres Tuesday Evening Ladies League
Welcome to the 2024 Bel Acres Tuesday Ladies Night. Whether you are just starting out or you’re a seasoned player, Ladies Evening at Bel Acres is the perfect place to spend your Tuesday evenings this summer.
Register as a single, with a friend, or as a foursome and enjoy a fun social golf evening in a relaxing atmosphere.
- The Ladies Night will start on May 14th, 2024, and end August 20th, 2024, for a total of 15 evenings.
- August 27th will be the rain date, but games may be used anytime after 5:00pm in August and September if you were to miss a scheduled game or two.
- Leagues games are transferable, you may bring guests or have a guest take your place.
- Any leftover games may be used the following year for 9 holes of golf anytime after 5pm. Carried over games are not valid to be used for 2025 Ladies Evening games.
- The cost will be $600 that includes all taxes, driving range, 9 holes of golf, shared golf car, and prizes.
- Returning 2023 Ladies will have priority registration until March 1st, 2024. New groups will be accepted after this date, space permitting.
- You may pay your league fees by going to our Online Pro Shop
- For those that prefer to pay by cheque or call in your credit card number, you can download the entry form, then scan and email or send by mail to enter. Registration Form
Each group will put in a tee time request for a time between 4:00pm to 6:30pm. Do not delay getting your requests for times as these are based on a “first come, first in” basis. The tee time intervals are 9 minutes. Once your group has decided on a tee time please email your requested time to this same email along with the names of all of your group members.
There are some Tuesdays when an afternoon golf tournament will require a 6pm shotgun start for all players. These dates are currently, June 18th, June 25th, and August 6th. Everyone will be updated if any of these dates change.
Free golf clinics will be held on the days when there is a 6pm shotgun. These are currently June 18th, June 25th, and August 6th. The time will be from 5pm to 6pm. Clinics will cover putting, short game, pitching, full swing, etiquette, and some of the basic rules of golf.
$5 of your entry fee each week will go toward weekly prizing. These will be in the form of on-course contests that will be based more on chance than golf skills.
There will also be an optional $5 draw each week for door prizes. Only those that contribute weekly are eligible for the door prize draws. This must be paid each week in cash when you check in.
Food and Beverage
Bel Acres recently hired a new Chef as part of our plan to upgrade our dining room experience. Each week, our chef will be creating food specials designed for the Ladies Evening. Our Food & Beverage Managers, Maryna and Cassidy are back for the 2024 season. They both gained a lot of valuable experience throughout last summer and are planning to improve all aspects of the dining room services.
Rain Check Policy
If a Ladies Evening is cancelled due to heavy rain and lightning, there is a Ladies Evening rain date scheduled for August 27th. Any remaining balance of your games may be used for a 9-hole green fee including golf car, anytime after 5:00pm in August and September.
The same policy is also in place if you are unable to attend a scheduled Ladies Evening. You also have the option of inviting a spare to fill your space for that evening if you cannot play. Carried over games are not valid to be used for 2025 Ladies Evening games.
Pro Shop Discounts
Every Tuesday, Ladies will receive a 20% discount on all ladies clothing in the pro shop.
For further information or questions please contact Robin Henderson
I hope to see you on May 14th!