Bel Acres Covid-19 Protocol
As of September 28th masks will be mandatory in all indoor facilites. This includes the pro shop, dining room and washrooms. Mask are not required on the golf course or while sitting on the outdoor patio.
KNOW WHEN TO STAY HOME If you have travelled within the last 14 days or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or any other sickness, you must stay home and will NOT be permitted to play.
KEEP YOUR DISTANCE You MUST maintain a minimum 6-feet of physical distance between you and all other people at the golf course including those in your group.
NO GATHERINGS Even if you are maintaining 6-feet of physical distance, congregation of people is not encouraged and is strictly LIMITED to 10 people in all common areas.
BEFORE YOUR GAME READ the golf facility best practices and guidelines such as tee-time booking procedures, what services are available, when you are permitted to arrive for your tee-time and what to do upon completion of your round.
PLAY BY THE RULES A maximum of four golfers per group is allowed and one person per golf cart, or two people from the same household. Pins on greens MUST always remain in the hole during play.
- No cash is currently being accepted. Visa, Mastercard and Debit only.
Arrival at the Golf course
- Stay in your car until 20 minutes before your tee time
- Greeter/Starter will meet you beside the front of the clubhouse.
- Everyone must wash their hands at the handwash station
- Greeter/Starter will distribute, if required, a golf car or pull cart.
- Proceed to the pro shop for check in.
- As of June 21st, golfers are allowed to ride two players per car.
- Only 2 golfers in the pro shop at one time.
- Return to where your clubs are. Staging Area One
- The Greeter/Starter will let you know when to proceed to the putting green. Staging Area Two
- The pro shop or Greeter/Starter will announce when your group can proceed to the first tee.
- Tee time intervals must be adhered to.
On the Golf Course
- While on the golf course, you must always practice physical distancing, including among the members of your group.
- To minimize the chances of spreading the coronavirus, we have removed ball washers, bunker rakes, and water coolers.
- Only touch your own personal items – this includes golf balls, clubs, and golf bags.
- We recommend continuous putting.
- Flagsticks must stay in the cups and not be touched.
- Please use the touch less ball retriever systems installed on every flag.
- Handshakes, high fives, and any other touching gesture are not permitted before, during and after your round.
- You may improve your lie in all bunkers, one club length. Use your feet to smooth the sand as best you can.
After the round
- Our patio amnd dining room are currently open at 50% capacity
- Leave your pull cart or golf car with the Greeter/Starter.
- Our staff will collect and sanitize it for the next player.
- No lingering in the parking lot.