Bel Acres Covid-19 Protocol
Masks are mandatory in all indoor facilites.
KNOW WHEN TO STAY HOME: If you have travelled within the last 14 days or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or any other sickness, you must stay home and will NOT be permitted to play.
KEEP YOUR DISTANCE: You MUST maintain a minimum 6-feet of physical distance between you and all other people at the golf course including those in your group.
- Visa, Mastercard and Debit are preferred
- The dining room and Patio open for seated service to those with proof of vacination.
- Bel Acres only allows a maximum of four players per group.
- Masks must be worn at all times indoors unles seated in the dining room or patio. .
Arrival at the Golf course
- Please maintain social distancing of 2 metres.
- Upon arrival, everyone must wash their hands at the handwash station provided
- Proceed to the pro shop for check in.
- Face masks must be worn in the Pro Shop.
- Scorecards and pencils are only available in the Pro Shop.
- The pro shop or Greeter/Starter will announce when your group can proceed to the first tee.
- Tee time intervals must be adhered to.
- You may share a golf car with anyone aother person
- There is a MAXIMUM of two power carts GUARANTEED per foursome. If our team can accommodate an extra cart request, we will be happy to so, but do not count on it.
- All carts will be sanitized before and after a round for the Health and Safety of our team and our guests.
On the Golf Course
- While on the golf course, you must always practice physical distancing, including among the members of your group.
After the round
- Once you have completed your round you may leave your pull cart or golf car with the Greeter/Starter.
- Our staff will collect and sanitize them for the next player.
- Golf Shop is open to guests who wish to purchase items before leaving.
- No lingering or tailgating in the parking lot.